Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prayers for a Son!

I am deeply touched by sad news from a Blogging Friend - if you have faith and compassion, please pop over to visit Linda at All Stitched Up - thoughts and prayers do help!

11 Lovely People said ...:

Joy said...

Hi Lurline ... I've just come from Linda's blog ... she must be beside herself with worry. We'll definitely have her and her family in our prayers.
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Mel said...

That is a beautiful picture Lurline! I'm glad for the notice of prayers. When one hears of situations like these we feel as if there is nothing we can do to help. The power of prayer and positive thoughts really can help ease a situation in what ever the outcome is to be.

Anonymous said...

Lurline, Yes, I believe in the power of prayer. I will visit Linda now. Thank you.

Nat Palaskas said...

Lurline, I just went to Linda's and left her a comment in support for her son. Thanks for passing it on to us.

*karendianne. said...

...on my way...

Val said...

I love your picture! I am praying for her son. I went over there and left a comment. This is so sad but with a group of us bloggers praying you just never know what will happen.

Micki said...

I just went over and left a comment and a prayer. It is so sad to hear the news.
Micki

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Thank you for the link, prayer is a powerful thing.

Julia said...

Lurline, Yes, I believe in the power of prayer. I will visit Linda now. Thank you.

Hugs Julia ♥

West Michigan Quilter said...

Thank you for the link. Your picture is so touching. I do believe in the power of prayer. I'll pop over and leave a message.

Unknown said...

Lurline, thank you just doesn't seem enough at this time. May He bless you for your faithfulness.